Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Auction House Flowchart

I've never fully understood how to earn my virtual fortune from WoW's auction house. I typically just put the item I want to sell through the auctioneer addon, and it does all the guess work for me. However, a quick look through the WoW wiki provided me with some basic tips on how to buy and sell efficiently at the auction house. I took the key points of these articles and created a simply flowchart to illustrate proper AH use.


If you'd like more advanced tips and tricks on how to make lots of WoW gold I strongly suggest you check out these links from the WoW wiki: Auction House; Auction Guide; Working the Auction House; Guide to making money.

Or you could always just ask Rachel for help because she's already made over 300g in the auction house.

I hate you Rachel. :p

No comments: