Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finished Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil


I'm not going to review Klonoa 2 (for PS2) because I made a mistake: I didn't free write about it or attempt a first draft after playing it. This mistake I made with COD4 - I waited two months before starting that review. Whoops.

The word on Klonoa 2 though: If you get it on amazon for 12 bucks, it's worth it. It comes off as childish, but not in a bad way. It's short but sweet. The plot doesn't make complete sense, but the characters become endearing. The music is mostly good, and the environments are colorful and sometimes interesting to look at. I recommend it for its solid platforming.

But really, I've got to remember this write-ASAP-after-experiencing-the-experience thing. This "reporting" thing. For reviewing a game is reporting, and notes only help so much. It's best to write down as much about an experience as possible right after experiencing it, when the memory still exists.

Anyways, I'm going to retry Metal Gear Solid in a few days. I'll be sure to review that, and MGS 2 and 3. Than I'm going to play the original Prince of Persia and review that. And then I'm going to write a parody of Bertrand Russell's A History of Western Philosophy. Woo! (That will go on my other blog, which isn't doing so well really.)

No comments: