Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Game Critic's Manifesto

I promise to know what makes a great gaming experience. I promise to write comprehensive reviews of games. And I promise not to give five-star ratings to games that aren't "Outstanding." With the exception of the Pac-Man game; well I just shot myself in the foot...

No seriously, that Pac-Man game should be played by everyone who has never played a Pac-Man game. I don't personally care for it, and it does have the one design flaw I mentioned in my review. But it's a unique, elegantly-designed game. I use elegant in the five-star sense of the word.

The first paragraph I promise to uphold (until I decide I'm done). I may not like "playing" the vast majority of games, but I will do this work so that you can know what few games are worth your time. (I.e. Read my reviews, particularly the ones that have four or five stars)

No comments: