Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tekken Producer Tells Fans to "Shut the fuck up you whiny fucks!"

Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada, in a response to hundreds of letters asking his company to only use the voice work from previous Tekken games in the new one, has told fans to "Shut the fuck up you whiny fucks."

Mr. Harada's latest comments come after he had already responded to over a thousand letters and ripped his hair out.

"We have new voice work. We already paid for it. Tell your readers to deal with it." Said the exasperated boss to the games press. "I can't believe they actually take the time to write these letters." He then showed us some of the letters, many of which had large, greasy finger prints on them.

"Some of these are really bizarre." Continued Mr. Harada. "This one says, 'When I make out with my daughter, I like listening to the old voices from Tekken, so I turn on an old Tekken game and play it with my free hand. But I just bought a PS3 and I want a [sic] the better graphics Tekken. But I want the old voices, too, because it turns me on. Please put the old voices in the next Tekken.'" After reading this the producer said to us, "That fans of this game can be like this makes me regret my life. I am considering suicide."

So we at Stage Zero want to make this a public service announcement. Please do not send letters to Namco Bandai about how you are pedophiles with your children. And also don't ask for the old Tekken voices in the next Tekken. This may cause someone to lose their life. Plus the new voices will probably be better anyway.

In other news, on Monday Diablo III's game director Jay Wilson responded to angry fans who live in the  Battle.net comments section, by saying, "Come choke on my dick you useless, virgin, obese sacks of shit."

No comments: