Monday, May 28, 2012

Diablo III Review Amendment

I wrote something confusing in my Diablo III review. I wrote that the non-hardcore mode was best as a coop game but would end up being mostly a singleplayer game. And that, though true for many, feels a bit misleading. It sounds like I was saying "singleplayer non-hardcore mode is definitely worth your time." Thus I must clear it up:

Non-hardcore mode is enjoyable as a coop game. Quite enjoyable when you play it with friends over Skype. As a solo game, at it's best it is stimulating.

Which is why, to you singleplayer Diabloers, I say: do yourself a favor and play ONLY HARDCORE MODE for your ANTI-SOCIAL DIABLO PLAY.

Because if you don't then all you'll be doing is stimulating yourself (OR trying to make a level 60, non-hardcore character that can play Inferno difficulty with your level 60 friends, whom you couldn't level up alongside because of conflicting schedules....Yeh, that's why I'm playing it).

No comments: