Monday, May 28, 2012

Existential Diabloing Part 1

This is the first in a twenty-three part series.

I play Diablo III regular mode by myself.

I'm about to defeat the final boss again. This time in Nightmare.

It takes me awhile to inspect the items in the auction house. Sometimes I buy something.

I like to sell my old things.

I killed 27,071 monsters.

My friends are online. I want to play with them. But their characters are too many levels higher and lower than mine.

Act III's boss was easy this time.

I think Tyreal's kind of cool. Overall the character's are nothing special.

It's a sunny day. It's also Memorial Day. Maybe I should go outside.

I just got back from a run. We have to go to a restaurant soon. I'm not sure why, but all I want to do is write and play Diablo.

Wrath of the Lamb comes out today. I'm excited about it. That's true.

Just played a bit of Wrath of the Lamb. I died.

Told my friend Dale I got Wrath of the Lamb. I don't think he's interested in it.

Overall I like Blizzard games. Blizzard made Diablo III, not Wrath of the Lamb.

Maybe I should play Hardcore mode now.

Well, maybe it's better to get my regular character to Inferno difficulty, so I can play that with my friends who are already there.

I saw The Avengers move last night. It was good.

Is my Wizard like a super hero? Yeah.

Sometimes I wonder if having a girlfriend would be good. You know, overall? For her. For me. It wouldn't though. I still think about it.

I wonder if Diablo III is actually fun to play with friends. Well, it is if we talk.

No comments: