Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ready to Write Diablo 3 Review

I've played enough. It turns out that the first half of Normal difficulty can be made "stimulating," but nothing more. If you run through it quickly, the scenes, abilities, and monsters will change at a rate that should prevent boredom. But you won't be having fun.

I also found out that I liked the Wizard more than the Witch Doctor. The witch doctor may be more creative, but it feels to me like there's only one way to play it; summon the gargantuan and shoot stuff.

And now a question for myself regarding after the review. Should I keep playing Diablo III? (Yes; I want to beat Inferno difficulty).

Which class should I play before the expansion? Wizard or Barbarian?

Wizard. I don't want to play any more of Normal difficulty until Blizzard makes the game better.

No comments: